• Measuring tape (preferably cloth type rather than metal)
• A friend to help take measurements
Remove your shoes and stand facing the person who will measure you
Have your friend place the measuring tape with one end touching the floor right beside the arch of your foot.
Take measurement A from the floor to the centre of the kneecap. If possible, place a hand against the top of the knee to keep the leg stable.
For measurement B above the knee: start at the centre of the kneecap and go up to the point on the thigh where you would like the pads to reach.
• A tall pad usually ends above the crotch
• A normal pad ends at the crotch
• A short pad usually ends below the crotch
Select the corresponding sizes in the above boxes and note the Suggested size.
Note: To ensure that the suggested size actually corresponds to your needs, it is suggested that you confirm your measurements with a technician by phone or internet